The bones and joints suffer a lot as we age, and the knees, since the support the entire body and help all our movements, are significantly damaged.
Reasons for pain in your knees or joints
- Bad posture or bad form when doing any kind of activity
- Old injury or dislocation
- Torn ligament
- Gout – arthritis in the knees that is caused by the accumulation of uric acid
- Bursitis – an inflammation inflicted by an injury or frequent overuse
- Tendinitis – this pain only occurs when moving, climbing, or walking up an incline
- Rheumatoid arthritis – a chronic disorder that can cause swelling together with high pain
- Osteoarthritis – pain in the joints triggered by deterioration of the joint
Knee pain is a common health issue, which can be very disturbing, intense, and difficult since it impedes even the simplest daily activities. Yet, there is an extremely effective natural remedy that will help you treat knee pain and rebuild the bones and joints.
Here is how to prepare it:
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 40 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 8 tablespoons flax seed
- 200 grams of honey
Preparation and Use
All you need to do is to mix all the ingredients listed above in the blender.nThen, pour the mixture into a suitable container, and store it in the fridge.
You should take a teaspoon of the remedy twice daily, before the breakfast and again before lunch. The regular use will soothe the pain and reduce the discomfort, and your tendons and ligaments will become drastically stronger.
How to prevent future pain in the knees or joints
- Be constantly active (if your workplace is in the office, try to stand up at least twice in an hour and take a short walk. Sitting with your knees bent is a huge cause for knees pain.)
- Lose weight (maintain a weight that is compatible with your body. Extra weight is a big reason for knees and joints injuries.)
- Take daily walks, try to swim or ride a bike.
- If you are experiencing pain constantly, you should consider physical therapy.
- Wear better shoes (change your shoes if they are making your walking
- Get shoe support inserts to make your running shoes softer.
- If your job is lifting heavy boxes or such, consider supporting your knees with knee braces.